We are glad you are exploring our website! Whether you have been growing in your relationship with Jesus Christ for decades, or you are not sure what a relationship with Jesus looks like, we welcome you and hope you will join us on a Sunday. It would be our privilege to meet you, learn how we can serve your needs, and answer any questions you have about our family of faith.
To learn about our Mission, Core Beliefs, constitution, and more, please click the first button below to visit the Our Church page.
Arriving and Parking
Our address is: 3899 John Tyler Highway, Williamsburg, Virginia, 23185
View Parking Map
The main entrance to the Chapel is off of Eagle Way, across from Jamestown High School. Turn left onto Campbell Trail, follow the road to our main parking lot, and our building will be on your left.
- For our worship services, visitor parking is located near the West 1 doors. Should our parking lot be full, don't worry! You can experience door to door service by parking across the street at Jamestown High School and riding one of our shuttle buses from your car to our front door.
- During the week, please enter the main office doors on the north side of the building (off of Rt. 5). Visitor parking is located directly in front of the main office doors.
Note: GPS will sometimes direct you to the Chapel's other entrance on John Tyler Highway (Rt. 5). The Rt. 5 entrance is right-turn-in/right-turn-out only. If you approach the Chapel driving westbound on Rt. 5, you won't be able to turn left via the Rt. 5 entrance. Instead, proceed to the stoplight at Eagle Way, turn left, and then turn left onto Campbell Trail.
Finding Your Way Around
On Sunday mornings:
- The Welcome Center and Information Desk are located in the Main Foyer. Welcome Team volunteers are there to serve you and are happy to answer any questions you may have.
- You can enter the Worship Room from several doors on the first floor, or you can take the stairs from the East or West Foyer to access the balcony. An elevator is also available in the West Foyer.
- The Children's Ministry Welcome Desk is located in the West Hallway accessible by doors West 2 and 3. For more information on checking in and our Children's Ministry programs, please click here.
- Student Ministry offers a special service for Middle and High School students at 11 a.m. The Student Ministry Worship Room is located on the north side of the building. For more information, please click here.
During the week:
- The Main Office entrance and Reception Desk are located on the north side of the building, where our receptionist would love to answer any questions you may have.
On a Sunday morning, you can expect:
- Two services at 9 a.m. and 11 a.m.
- A service that lasts about 75 minutes including a 30-minute biblically-based sermon. You can view our current message series here.
- Blended worship, which includes hymns from the organ, praise from the choir, and songs led by the band. People stand during most songs, and some may raise their hands or lift their eyes, but feel free to engage with God however you are comfortable.
- A moment of
offering. Our "offertory" is an opportunity for us to give back to God who gave everything for us.
- Communion, which is celebrated in our Sunday morning services once a month.
Children's Ministry provides care and age-specific lessons for children ages 6 weeks-fifth grade. For more information, please click here.
Student Ministry offers a special service for Middle and High School students at 11 a.m. For more information, please click here.
If you are interested in learning more about or connecting with the Chapel, please visit our Next Steps page by clicking the button below!
Please visit our Connect, Grow, and Serve pages to explore more of what the Chapel has to offer!