We believe membership at the Chapel is an important part of a person’s faith journey and demonstrates a growing commitment to Christ’s work in the world through His Church. We would love for you to consider committing to
How to Become a Member:
- If you agree with our Core Beliefs and are interested in membership, please contact Josh Parker, (757) 880-9597, .
- Participate in our Starting Point class.
- Sign our Statement of Faith and Member's Covenant form.
- Meet with a Pastor and Elder.
Characteristics of a Member:
- People whose only hope for salvation is in Jesus Christ.
- People whose lives are being changed by Christ.
- People who want to become more committed to Christ and to the Chapel and its ministries.
The Commitments of a New Member Include:
- To continue in submission to the lordship of Christ in every area of life.
- To grow in your relationship with Christ through prayer, the reading of His Word, and being in fellowship with others.
- To pray for the Chapel, its ministries, its leadership, and its people.
- To support the Chapel with time, talents, and treasures.