Saturday, December 01, 2018, 8:30 AM - 1:30 PM
Have you ever wondered...
“How do I start a conversation with someone?”
“How do I share the gospel?”
“How do I respond to questions about the gospel message?”
During your Gospel Conversation training day, you will learn simple and engaging ways to:
- Begin a conversation with someone.
- Ask questions that begin spiritual conversation.
- Transition into presenting the gospel
- Share the gospel with the simple "3 Circles" tool.
- Know what to do and how to follow up with any response.
- Know how to begin simple discipleship with new believers.
- Be ready to train others in how to share the gospel.
How can you learn all this in one day? Register and come find out! You will never be the same. For more information, contact Suzanne Leffler, , 941-1562.
A light breakfast and lunch are provided.