As we continue to worship online each week together as a Chapel family, we want the opportunity for children to have their Sunday Bible lessons as well. Not only can they view the Bible lesson video, families also can access activities to reinforce what they learned.
We will continue to join in and worship together online as a Chapel family on Sundays, but we want there to be a place and time just for students! Follow us on Instagram (@wcc_sm) for daily opportunities to engage and interact with the SM Staff and other students within our ministry. Just because we cannot meet together in the same proximate space, doesn’t mean we cannot be together during this time of social distancing.
- Tips for Social Distancing, Quarantine, and Isolation During an Infectious Disease Outbreak by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- How to Talk to Your Kids About the Coronavirus by Samantha Lowe
- How to Talk to Your Anxious Child or Teen About Coronavirus by Richa Bhatia
- 9 Ways to Love Your Neighbor in This Pandemic by Justin Whitmel Earley
- Right Now Media: Right Now Media offers more than 14,000 Christian video resources. These can be used individually, for the family, children, or small group.