We're excited to again be a host site for this year's GLS!
Whether at church, school, business, or home, you are leading people and projects every day. You have influence. You're leading in a culture that is constantly changing and redefining itself. Leadership takes perseverance, dedication, and a commitment to stretch your mind, expand your heart, and use your God-given gifts to impact your world in real and powerful ways for God's Kingdom.
On August 9-10, 2018, you're invited to gather with thousands of leaders across the world for The Global Leadership Summit. Commit now to be a part of this annual simulcast event designed to stretch and challenge you through world-class speakers and practical leadership training. Special pricing applies to all Chapel folks who register by June 26th.
Questions? Contact Cathy Hellier at .
Thursday Sessions: 9:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Friday Sessions: 9:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
2018 Faculty and Topics
- Craig Groeschel: Co-Founder & Senior Pastor, Life.Church
- Angela Ahrendts: Senior Vice President of Retail, Apple
- Erwin McManus: Author, Futurist, Filmmaker and Pastor
- Simon Sinek: New York Times Best-selling Author; Optimist
- Danny Meyer: Restaurateur; TIME Magazine's "100 Most Influential People"
- Dr. Nthabiseng Legoete: Founder & CEO, Quali Health; Social Entrepreneur
- Carla Harris: Vice Chairman, Managing Director, and Senior Client Advisor – Morgan Stanley
- David Livermore, Ph.D.: President, Cultural Intelligence Center; Best-selling Author
- Rory Vaden: Best-selling Author; Co-Founder, Southwestern Consulting
- Rasmus Ankersen: Best-selling Author; Entrepreneur
- Strive Masiyiwa: Founder & Chairman, Econet Group; Philanthropist
- John Maxwell: Author; Speaker; Pastor
- Sheila Heen: Founder & CEO, Triad Consulting; Lecturer on Law, Harvard Law School; Author
- T. D. Jakes: Pastor; Author; Filmmaker
- Strengthening leadership through mentors
- Staying hungry and fighting through complacency
- Eliminating barriers to innovation and productivity
- Leading with cultural intelligence
- High-performance strategies for time management
- Leading with a hospitality quotient
To register for the Global Leadership Summit, please click the button below. If you have received a priority code, please enter it in the appropriate box when you register. If you attend the Chapel and have not received our priority code for a discounted rate or have any questions about registration, please contact .
Lunch will be available for purchase when you check