Click the button below to view the Pre-Summit Address from Tom De Vries, Willow Creek Association President.
We want to hear from you and invite your feedback. Please click the button below to submit feedback on the GLS 2018.
We're excited to again be a host site for this year's GLS!
Whether at church, school, business, or home, you are leading people and projects every day. You have influence. You're leading in a culture that is constantly changing and redefining itself. Leadership takes perseverance, dedication, and a commitment to stretch your mind, expand your heart, and use your God-given gifts to impact your world in real and powerful ways for God's Kingdom.
2018 Faculty and Topics
- Craig Groeschel: Co-Founder & Senior Pastor, Life.Church
- Angela Ahrendts: Senior Vice President of Retail, Apple
- Erwin McManus: Author, Futurist, Filmmaker and Pastor
- Simon Sinek: New York Times Best-selling Author; Optimist
- Danny Meyer: Restaurateur; TIME Magazine's "100 Most Influential People"
- Dr. Nthabiseng Legoete: Founder & CEO, Quali Health; Social Entrepreneur
- Carla Harris: Vice Chairman, Managing Director, and Senior Client Advisor – Morgan Stanley
- David Livermore, Ph.D.: President, Cultural Intelligence Center; Best-selling Author
- Daniel Pink: Best-selling Author
- Rasmus Ankersen: Best-selling Author; Entrepreneur
- Strive Masiyiwa: Founder & Chairman, Econet Group; Philanthropist
- John Maxwell: Author; Speaker; Pastor
- Sheila Heen: Founder & CEO, Triad Consulting; Lecturer on Law, Harvard Law School; Author
- T. D. Jakes: Pastor; Author; Filmmaker
- Strengthening leadership through mentors
- Staying hungry and fighting through complacency
- Eliminating barriers to innovation and productivity
- Leading with cultural intelligence
- High-performance strategies for time management
- Leading with a hospitality quotient