The entire form must be completed in one sitting. Exiting the form or refreshing the page will delete any answers already filled in. Once you click the "Submit Request" button at the bottom, your responses will be sent.
Thank you for your interest in the Chapel as a potential location for your event! Please answer the following questions as completely as possible. Once we have received your request, we will respond within two weeks.
We ask that all groups who use our facility align with one of our three ministry areas: Connect, Grow, or Serve. Please view our Discipleship Strategy by clicking the button below before proceeding. Some questions in this form ask that you reference other materials, all of which are provided by clicking the other buttons below.
We also have our Key Dates Schedule available below. Please refer to this list when planning your event to be sure it does not conflict with any other major events. The following list of dates can be used as a quick reference of 2017-2018 dates that cannot be selected:
- January 14-21: COFM Shelter Week
- February 9: All-Staff Training: Discipleship
- February 18: Chapel Family Update
- March 3: Parent Conference
- March 23: One Life Famine (SM)
- March 30: Good Friday
- April 1: Easter Sunday
- April 29: Chapel Family Update: Annual Meeting Edition
- May 4-5: 5th Grade Retreat
- May 28: Memorial Day
- June 10: Chapel Family Update
- July 23-27: Vacation Bible School
- August 9-10: Global Leadership Summit
- September 2: Labor Day