On Sunday, May 25, I shared the good news that the Pastoral
Search Committee has fulfilled its constitutional duty
to recommend a qualified candidate for Lead Pastor to
the Elders. The Elders voted unanimously to approve the
committee’s recommendation. We are pleased to present
Travis Simone to the Chapel’s Membership as the successful
candidate for Lead Pastor.
On Sunday, June 8, at 6:30 p.m., a special meeting of
the membership will be held to vote on whether to extend
a call to Travis. In accordance with the Constitution, a
two-thirds vote of a quorum of the membership is required.
Chapel Members, please make every effort to participate in
this important occasion in the life of our family of faith.
- Steve Stafford, Chairman of the Elders
The Elders have voted to allow the proxy process to take place for the Membership Meeting on June 8, 2014.
- Please use this card if you are unable to attend the Membership Meeting on June 8 and wish to have another Chapel Member represent you for the member vote.
- Fill out the information on the card and sign it.
- Give it to the Chapel Member you have assigned as your proxy.
- You must be a Chapel Member to fulfill this role.
- Please bring the card with you to the member registration tables in the Main Foyer the evening of the meeting.
- Sign in as the proxy voter for the member you are representing.
- The registrar will hand you a proxy voting ballot to be used during the meeting.
Click below to watch Travis Simone announced as the candidate for Lead Pastor.