As we continue to worship online each week together as a Chapel family, we want the opportunity for children to have their Sunday Bible lessons as well. Not only can they view the Bible lesson video, families also can access activities to reinforce what they learned.
We will continue to join in and worship together online as a Chapel family on Sundays, but we want there to be a place and time just for students! Follow us on Instagram (@wcc_sm) for daily opportunities to engage and interact with the SM Staff and other students within our ministry. Just because we cannot meet together in the same proximate space, doesn’t mean we cannot be together during this time of social distancing.
SM Nights: Thursdays, Sept. 17 & 24 from 7-8:30pm
All students (6-12th grade) are invited to join us under the tent for small group! There will be a short talk and then we will break out into small groups for some Bible study. If you aren’t already in a group, we are happy to get you plugged in and connect you with leaders. We can’t wait to see you there!
Fun Fridays: Fridays, Sept. 18 & 25 from 1-4 pm
All students (6-12th grade) are invited to take a break from school and come hang out with Nick and Alana under the tent on Friday afternoons! Come ready for some fun! Bring your friends, brings your energy, and bring your masks!
- Tips for Social Distancing, Quarantine, and Isolation During an Infectious Disease Outbreak by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- How to Talk to Your Kids About the Coronavirus by Samantha Lowe
- How to Talk to Your Anxious Child or Teen About Coronavirus by Richa Bhatia
- 9 Ways to Love Your Neighbor in This Pandemic by Justin Whitmel Earley
- 7 Practical Ways Parents can Disciple their Kids by Joshua and Christi Straub
- Right Now Media: Right Now Media offers more than 14,000 Christian video resources. These can be used individually, for the family, children, or small group.