Serve Our Community
As needs arise, we will be updating this list.
- Williamsburg House of Mercy: Needed items include shelf-stable food, toiletries, and money to meet increased demands during the Covid19 crisis. Please drop off items at 10 Harrison Ave., Williamsburg 23185 or click here to donate funds.
- Grove Christian Outreach: Most needed items include peanut butter & jelly, pasta sauce, spaghetti/pasta noodles, canned fruit/squeeze packs, tuna/chicken/ham in a can, hearty soups, canned vegetables, granola bars, cereal bars, crackers or apples/oranges (hard fruits). Ship or drop off at 8800 Pocahontas Trail, Williamsburg, VA 23185. Call 757-887-1100 for questions. For deliveries, please ring the front doorbell and a staff member will assist you. You can also click here to donate funds.
- Samaritan’s Purse / World Medical Missions: There are opportunities for medical professionals to serve in response to the current public health crisis. For more information, visit their website.
- To learn more about our Local Mission Partners, click here.
- To learn more about our Pastoral Care ministries, click here.
- 9 Ways to Love Your Neighbor in This Pandemic by Justin Whitmel Earley